Lab Safety Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) And Power Conditioner For Agilent 7200 Series GC/Q-TOF System
Complete 5 Tier Laboratory Power Protection System (LPS/LPPS) – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Heavy Duty Isolation Transformer, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology.
This is a plug and play system. An existing or electrician pre-wired 240 Volt, 30 Amp NEMA L6-30R outlet in your laboratory is all you need. Rolling casters allow you to easily move the entire unit from room to room for use wherever there is a 240 Volt, 30 Amp NEMA L6-30R outlet available.
Simultaneous 120/240 volt output allows you to use and protect 120 volt or 220-250 volt lab instruments and standard 120 volt laboratory computer systems at the same time.
3 factory interchangeable outlet/socket plates allow you to select the outlets you need for your facility so all you need to do when you receive the unit is plug everything in. Choose 3 of any combination of the following outlet plates: 120 Volt NEMA 5-15/20R, 240 Volt NEMA 6-15/20R, 240 Volt IEC C13, 240 Volt IEC C19, or contact us for other options.
- 6,000 VA (6 kVA) / 4,200 Watt (4.2 kW)
- Built In Isolation Transformer To Suppress Electrical Noise For Sensitive Devices As Well As Protect Users From Faulty Equipment
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay
- Accepts Generator Power (Direct or On Automatic Transfer Switch)
- Constant Voltage Regulation
- Constant Frequency Regulation
- Factory Warranty: 5 Years On Electronics And 5 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Heavy Duty Industrial Grade For Constant Use
- For Use With Laboratory Instruments
- 0.7 Power Factor
- Internal Battery Pack With 12 Volt 7.0 Amp Hour Rated Batteries
- Input: NEMA L6-30P (Plug), 240 Volt Single Phase, 30 Amp Circuit Required
- Uses Existing or Electrician Pre-Wired NEMA L6-30R Outlet
- Full Load (4,200 Watts) Estimated Run Time On Battery Power:
- 7 Minutes 00 Seconds
- Half Load (2,100 Watts) Estimated Run Time On Battery Power:
- 18 Minutes 00 Seconds
- Simultaneous Output 120V/240V
- For Use With Agilent 7200 Series GC/Q-TOF System Gas Chromatograph/Quadrupole Time Of Flight
- UL 1778 & CUL, Listed FCC Class A
- Add A Power Failure Cellular Text/SMS Alert Module
- Free Shipping/Freight Within The United States Or To U.S. Based Freight Forwarder Specified Location (List U.S. Based Location Specified By Forwarder In Shipping Address For International Orders)
The Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Inverter Capacity XXXX VA / XXXX Watts Determines How Many Watts Can Be Used From The UPS (How Large Of An Electrical Load). This Stays Constant Even If Extra Batteries Are Added. For Example, A 600 Watt UPS Can Run 10x 60 Watt Light Bulbs.
Extra Batteries Or External Battery Packs/Cabinets Increase Run Time (The Time Electronics Can Be Run On Battery Power). Extra Batteries Do Not Increase The Inverter Capacity (How Many Watts Can Be Used From The UPS). For Example, A 600 Watt UPS Can Still Only Run 10x 60 Watt Light Bulbs, But With Extra Batteries, It Can Run Those Light Bulbs Much Longer.
Get an estimation of how long your electronics will run on backup battery power with this unit during a power outage. Write down the Power Factor, Number of Batteries, Voltage of Batteries, and Amp Hour Rating from above, then click here to go to our uninterruptible power supply (UPS) backup run time calculator.