The battery backup uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and power conditioner for use with NanoString Technologies nCounter GEN2 Digital Analyzer - 230V with surge protector automatically provides defense against power problems. Give your lab instruments longer life while protecting them from harmful dirty power problems that may otherwise damage or degrade their performance. Much more than a battery in a box, every Battery Backup Power, Inc. system doubles as a power conditioner, actively correcting voltage issues left unresolved by the power company or created by other power hungry electronics in your lab environment (laser printers, HVAC systems, refrigeration equipment, etc.).
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1500 VA / 1050 Watt
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay
- Accepts Generator Power (Direct or On Automatic Transfer Switch)
- Constant Voltage Regulation
- Constant Frequency Regulation
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 6 Years On Electronics And 3 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Industrial Grade
- For Laboratory Use
- 0.7 Power Factor
- 3 Batteries, 12 Volt, 9 Amp Hour Rating Each
- 6 Battery & Surge Protected Outlets
- IEC C14 Receptacle Required For Input
- 230V (208V-240V Range)
- Includes UPSMON Plus For Windows Monitoring & Configuration Software: Download Here
- Add A Power Failure Cellular Text/SMS Alert Module
- Free Shipping/Freight Within The United States Or To U.S. Based Freight Forwarder Specified Location (List U.S. Based Location Specified By Forwarder In Shipping Address For International Orders)
Backup time has been optimized for facilities that are equipped with an emergency generator system with an automatic transfer switch (ATS). Generator mode may be enabled from the UPS menu.
The Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Inverter Capacity XXXX VA / XXXX Watts Determines How Many Watts Can Be Used From The UPS (How Large Of An Electrical Load). This Stays Constant Even If Extra Batteries Are Added. For Example, A 600 Watt UPS Can Run 10x 60 Watt Light Bulbs.
Extra Batteries Or External Battery Packs/Cabinets Increase Run Time (The Time Electronics Can Be Run On Battery Power). Extra Batteries Do Not Increase The Inverter Capacity (How Many Watts Can Be Used From The UPS). For Example, A 600 Watt UPS Can Still Only Run 10x 60 Watt Light Bulbs, But With Extra Batteries, It Can Run Those Light Bulbs Much Longer.
Get an estimation of how long your electronics will run on backup battery power with this unit during a power outage. Write down the Power Factor, Number of Batteries, Voltage of Batteries, and Amp Hour Rating from above, then click here to go to our uninterruptible power supply (UPS) backup run time calculator.