Complete 5 Tier Laboratory Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Heavy Duty Isolation Transformer, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology.
- 10,000 VA (10 kVA) / 7,000 (7 kW) Watt Maximum
- 208-240 Volt Single Phase Input / 120 Volt Or 240 Volt Single Phase Output
- Built In Isolation Transformer To Suppress Electrical Noise For Sensitive Devices As Well As Protect Users From Faulty Equipment
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay
- Accepts Generator Power (Direct or on Automatic Transfer Switch)
- Constant Voltage Regulation
- Constant Frequency Regulation
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 6 Years On Electronics And 3 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Industrial Grade
- For Laboratory Use
- 0.7 Power Factor
- 20 Batteries, 12 Volt, 9 Amp Hour Rating Each
- 208-240 Volt Single Phase Input, 60 Amp Circuit Required
- Typical Installation Options:
- Branch Circuit
- Estimated Run Time Based On Battery Configuration:
- 18 Minutes 41 Seconds UPS Only
- 37 Minutes 21 Seconds UPS Plus 1 Battery Cabinet
- 56 Minutes 02 Seconds UPS Plus 2 Battery Cabinets
- Configurable Output 120V/240V
- For Use With AB SCIEX QTRAP 6500 LC/MS/MS System For Proteomics Applications Including The Following Components:
- Mass Spectrometer
- Roughing Pump(s)
- Computer, Monitor, Printer
- NanoSpray Ion Source
- Includes UPSMON Plus For Windows Monitoring & Configuration Software: Download Here
- Add A Power Failure Cellular Text/SMS Alert Module
- Free Shipping/Freight Within The United States Or To U.S. Based Freight Forwarder Specified Location (List U.S. Based Location Specified By Forwarder In Shipping Address For International Orders)
Backup time has been optimized for facilities that are equipped with an emergency generator system with an automatic transfer switch (ATS). Generator mode may be enabled from the UPS menu.
The Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Inverter Capacity XXXX VA / XXXX Watts Determines How Many Watts Can Be Used From The UPS (How Large Of An Electrical Load). This Stays Constant Even If Extra Batteries Are Added. For Example, A 600 Watt UPS Can Run 10x 60 Watt Light Bulbs.
Extra Batteries Or External Battery Packs/Cabinets Increase Run Time (The Time Electronics Can Be Run On Battery Power). Extra Batteries Do Not Increase The Inverter Capacity (How Many Watts Can Be Used From The UPS). For Example, A 600 Watt UPS Can Still Only Run 10x 60 Watt Light Bulbs, But With Extra Batteries, It Can Run Those Light Bulbs Much Longer.
Get an estimation of how long your electronics will run on backup battery power with this unit during a power outage. Write down the Power Factor, Number of Batteries, Voltage of Batteries, and Amp Hour Rating from above, then click here to go to our uninterruptible power supply (UPS) backup run time calculator.