***Call (949) 929-3242 For Volume, Reseller, & Contractor Discounted Pricing
The industrial battery backup and energy storage system for generator replacement can typically power a 500 KVA 480 VAC load for over 2 hours. Backup time increases as the load drops with minor energy consumption adjustments like selectively running HVAC, turning off all unnecessary lights, and powering down and unplugging all non-critical appliances.
Need more backup time? Just add another unit. The only limit is the number of circuits available on your electrical panel. One unit takes up one breaker space.
The system is UL and CE listed, made in the USA (California), and made up of LiFePO4 (lithium iron phosphate) batteries. LiFePO4 batteries are much, much safer than standard lithium batteries and have a 10 year minimum approximate useful life.
Besides acting as a battery backup system, it also allows for demand charge reduction (lower electric bill), peak shaving (lower electric bill), and integrates with solar panels (micro inverter systems), wind power, or other energy sources.
- Voltage/Connection: 277/480 Three Phase
- Uses 350 Amp Three Pole Breaker Minimum
- Power Rating: 500 KVA Minimum
- Battery Capacity: 1,144 kWh
- Typically Runs A 500 KVA Load For ~2 Hours
- Typically Runs A 250 KVA Load For ~4 Hours
- Typically Runs A 100 KVA Load For ~ 10 Hours
- Typically Runs A 50 KVA Load For ~ 20 Hours
- DC Bus Voltage: 666 Volts
- DC Amp Hours: 1,728 Ah
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 20' x 8' x 8'
- Weight: 15.7 tons
- Container: NEMA 3R / IP 54
- Compliance: CE, UL
- Batteries Are UL 1973
- Inverter Is UL 1741
- Standard Warranty: 10 Years
- Operation Mode: On Grid or Off Grid
- Part Number: BBP-EP-500KVA-1144KWH-277480SP
For more information, please contact Battery Backup Power, Inc. at by phone at (855) 330-7799, by chat (lower right hand corner of this screen), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.