-Battery Backup Power Tower UPS User Guide.pdf
-Battery Backup Power Tower External Battery Pack User Guide.pdf
-Battery Backup Power SNMP Card Full User Guide.pdf
Spec Sheet/Cut Sheet:
-BBP Tower DSP Series Specification Sheet.pdf
4 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology (Phase Locked To Utility Power Allowing Seamless Transition To Backup Power).
|Model Number:||Description (Under Battery Options Drop Down):||Approximate Backup Time At Full Load:|
|BBP-AR-2000-PSW-ONL||UPS With Internal Batteries Only (4 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 0.43 KWH||11 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000-PSW-ONL-WEBP||UPS Plus 1 Extra External Battery Pack (12 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 1.30 KWH||35 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000-PSW-ONL-W2EBP||UPS Plus 2 Extra External Battery Packs (20 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 2.16 KWH||58 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000-PSW-ONL-W3EBP||UPS Plus 3 Extra External Battery Packs (28 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 3.02 KWH||1 Hour 22 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000-PSW-ONL-W4EBP||UPS Plus 4 Extra External Battery Packs (36 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 3.89 KWH||1 Hour 46 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000-PSW-ONL-W5EBP||UPS Plus 5 Extra External Battery Packs (44 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 4.75 KWH||2 Hours 10 Minutes|
- 2000 VA (2 kVA) / 1,800 Watt (1.8 kW)
- 55-150 Volt AC Input / 100/110/115/120/127 Volt AC Output
- Energy Efficient/High Efficiency UPS Mode >96.5% Efficiency When Enabled
- LCD Status Measurements Include Voltage, Frequency, Load Level, Battery Level, Output Current, and Estimated Remaining Backup Time
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay (Phase Locked To Input Power Source)
- Wide Frequency Input Range (44-66 Hz Auto Sensing) Allows For Generator Power To Be Used As A Primary Or Secondary Input Power Source (Using Automatic Transfer Switch Before UPS)
- Constant Voltage Regulation (±1%)
- Constant Frequency Regulation (±1 or ±3% Selectable)
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Allows For Greater Reliability Over Older UPS Designs And Superior Electric Noise Filtration
- >0.99 Input Power Factor / 0.92 Output Power Factor (Line Mode) / 0.965 Output Power Factor (High Efficiency Mode) For Superior Efficiency And Power Savings
- INPUT: 120 Volt, 20 Amp NEMA 5-20P (Plug)
- OUTPUT: 8x 120 Volt, NEMA 5-15/20R Battery & Surge Protected Receptacles (Standard Wall Receptacles)
- Weight: 47.4 lbs.
- Dimensions (Inches): 6.73 X 11.3 X 17.4 (W x H x D)
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95%, Non-Condensing
- Operating Elevation: 3,280 Feet Without De-Rating
- Cold Start Capable (Shipped With Cold Start Disabled, Will Enable Automatically After Receiving Power For The First Time After Shipping)
- cTUVus, cULus, and FCC Certified
- Includes Software For Windows Monitoring & Configuration
-Leoch DJW12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Leoch LP12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Betta Batteries 6-HCNFJ-7.2 (Lead Crystal), Or Battery Backup Power BBP-LIFEPO4-HDR-12V-7.2AH (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at email@example.com.
The product was shipped on time and arrived when expected. The product it's self is very well built. It was really simple to follow the instructions and setup the system. So, far everything is working perfectly. :)
This system is used with our PCR instruments. It does a great job of eliminating lost runs due to power issues.
This hardy little system will power anything you can plug into a standard outlet that is less than 15 amps @ 120 VAC. We use this for our mini-server rack, but we tested it by plugging in a heat gun and it powered it!
This unit is great for anything that consumes up to 15 amps @ 120 volts and is sensitive to voltage fluctuations.