-Battery Backup Power Tower UPS User Guide.pdf
-Battery Backup Power Tower External Battery Pack User Guide.pdf
Spec Sheet/Cut Sheet:
-BBP Tower DSP Series Specification Sheet.pdf
4 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology (Phase Locked To Utility Power Allowing Seamless Transition To Backup Power).
Multiple Backup Time Options:
|Model Number:||Description (Under Battery Options Drop Down):||Approximate Backup Time At Full Load:|
|BBP-AR-1000-PSW-ONL||UPS With Internal Batteries Only (2 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 0.22 KWH||11 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-1000-PSW-ONL-WEBP||UPS Plus 1 Extra External Battery Pack (10 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 1.08 KWH||58 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-1000-PSW-ONL-W2EBP||UPS Plus 2 Extra External Battery Packs (18 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 1.94 KWH||1 Hour 44 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-1000-PSW-ONL-W3EBP||UPS Plus 3 Extra External Battery Packs (26 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 2.81 KWH||2 Hours 32 Minutes|
UPS Plus 4 Extra External Battery Packs (34 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 3.67 KWH
|3 Hours 19 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-1000-PSW-ONL-W5EBP||UPS Plus 5 Extra External Battery Packs (42 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 4.54 KWH||4 Hours 6 Minutes|
- 1000 VA (1 kVA) / 900 Watt (0.9 kW)
- 55-150 Volt AC Input / 100/110/115/120/127 Volt AC Output
- Energy Efficient/High Efficiency UPS Mode >96.5% Efficiency When Enabled
- LCD Status Measurements Include Voltage, Frequency, Load Level, Battery Level, Output Current, and Estimated Remaining Backup Time
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay (Phase Locked To Input Power Source)
- Wide Frequency Input Range (44-66 Hz Auto Sensing) Allows For Generator Power To Be Used As A Primary Or Secondary Input Power Source (Using Automatic Transfer Switch Before UPS)
- Constant Voltage Regulation (±1%)
- Constant Frequency Regulation (±1 or ±3% Selectable)
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Allows For Greater Reliability Over Older UPS Designs And Superior Electric Noise Filtration
- >0.99 Input Power Factor / 0.92 Output Power Factor (Line Mode) / 0.965 Output Power Factor (High Efficiency Mode) For Superior Efficiency And Power Savings
- INPUT: 120 Volt, 15 Amp NEMA 5-15P (Standard Wall Plug)
- OUTPUT: 6x 120 Volt, NEMA 5-15R Battery & Surge Protected Receptacles (Standard Wall Receptacles)
- Weight: 27.1 lbs.
- Dimensions (Inches): 6.1 X 10.2 X 15.9 (W x H x D)
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95%, Non-Condensing
- Operating Elevation: 3,280 Feet Without De-Rating
- Cold Start Capable (Shipped With Cold Start Disabled, Will Enable Automatically After Receiving Power For The First Time After Shipping)
- cTUVus, cULus, and FCC Certified
- Includes Software For Windows Monitoring & Configuration
-Leoch DJW12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Leoch LP12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Betta Batteries 6-HCNFJ-7.2 (Lead Crystal), Or Battery Backup Power BBP-LIFEPO4-HDR-12V-7.2AH (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at email@example.com.
Thank you to Ross and the backupbatterypower.com team! I have a whole-house generator which doesn't provide a stable enough frequency to run my boiler. After some research and chats with backupbatterypower.com, I found out once the unit settings are adjusted their double conversion units do the trick. Be aware that the fan does run continuously. Now we have hot water during big northeast storms, thank you!
We have a business with a generator that takes 2-3 minutes to turn on following a power outage. During this brief transition time, we are without power and all of our computers and other critical electronics lose power. We purchased ~50 of these (1 per computer/monitor/phone) and they work beautifully! Whenever power is lost, the computers/monitors/phones now stay on as if there was no outage at all while the generator starts up. They also clean up the power going to our computers and we haven't had a single failed computer power supply since purchasing them. Prior to using these, we replaced 1 computer power supply every 2 months due to bad power quality from our utility.
Excellent unit. I have stress tested it many times. It passes the testing with excellent results. The fan, however, runs 24x7 with a noise level of 55 db at 1 meter. It is not clear to me why the 80x80x25 mm 12 V 4.4 Watt has to be so noisy and running non-stop.
I purchased this UPS to protect my gear if/when I need to switch to generator power. Working with BBP was a real joy. They answered my questions promptly, clearly and with patience. Their customer service was the best I’ve experienced. (Ross is awesome) Two hours after I made my order, they notified me that they had just sold out of the unit I wanted (1kVA),- and upgraded me to a larger unit (1.5kVA) without any charge! The UPS is built like a tank. The documentation is very thorough. Definitely going to buy more from them.
We use this with some low power instruments in our lab to fix spontaneous voltage problems.