4 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology (Phase Locked To Utility Power Allowing Seamless Transition To Backup Power).
2,000+ Battery Cycle Life - Never replace batteries in this UPS. The LiFePO4 batteries in this UPS will last over 5 years if cycled every day which allows it to be used in a peak shaving application as well as in a backup power application. In a typical backup only application, the UPS and batteries typically last 10+ years without maintenance which is great for installation in remote locations.
Convertible design allows this system to be deployed in a tower or rack mount configuration.
Multiple Backup Time Options:
|Model Number:||Description (Under Battery Options Drop Down):||Approximate Backup Time At Full Load:|
|BBP-LF-2000RM-PSW-ONL||UPS With Internal Batteries Only||9 Minutes|
- 2000 VA (2 kVA) / 1,800 Watt (1.8 kW)
- 55-150 Volt AC Input / 100/110/115/120/127 Volt AC Output
- Energy Efficient/High Efficiency UPS Mode >96% Efficiency When Enabled
- LCD Status Measurements Include Voltage, Frequency, Load Level, Battery Level, and Output Current
- Rack Mount (2U)
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay (Phase Locked To Input Power Source)
- Wide Frequency Input Range (44-70 Hz Auto Sensing) Allows For Generator Power To Be Used As A Primary Or Secondary Input Power Source (Using Automatic Transfer Switch Before UPS)
- Constant Voltage Regulation (±1%)
- Constant Frequency Regulation
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics & Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years On Electronics & Batteries
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Allows For Greater Reliability Over Older UPS Designs And Superior Electric Noise Filtration
- >0.99 Input Power Factor / 0.9 Output Power Factor (Line Mode) / 0.96 Output Power Factor (High Efficiency Mode) For Superior Efficiency And Power Savings
- INPUT: 120 Volt, 20 Amp NEMA 5-20P (Standard Wall Plug)
- OUTPUT: 8x 120 Volt, NEMA 5-15/20R Battery & Surge Protected Receptacles (Standard Wall Receptacles)
- Weight: 33.5 lbs.
- Dimensions (Inches): 17.3 X 3.5 X 20.1 (W x H x D) 2U
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95%, Non-Condensing
- Operating Elevation: 3,280 Feet Without De-Rating
- Cold Start Capable (Shipped With Cold Start Disabled, Will Enable Automatically After Receiving Power For The First Time After Shipping)
- cTUVus, cULus, and FCC Certified
- Includes Software For Windows Monitoring & Configuration
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.