Spec Sheet/Cut Sheet:
-BBP Convertible DSP Series Specification Sheet.pdf
4 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology (Phase Locked To Utility Power Allowing Seamless Transition To Backup Power).
Multiple Backup Time Options:
|Model Number:||Description (Under Battery Options Drop Down):||Approximate Backup Time At Full Load:|
|BBP-AR-2000RM-PSW-ONL||UPS With Internal Batteries Only (4 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 0.43 KWH||11 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000RM-PSW-ONL-WEBP||UPS Plus 1 Extra External Battery Pack (12 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 1.30 KWH||35 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000RM-PSW-ONL-W2EBP||UPS Plus 2 Extra External Battery Packs (20 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 2.16 KWH||58 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000RM-PSW-ONL-W3EBP||UPS Plus 3 Extra External Battery Packs (28 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 3.02 KWH||1 Hour 22 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000RM-PSW-ONL-W4EBP||UPS Plus 4 Extra External Battery Packs (36 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 3.89 KWH||1 Hour 46 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000RM-PSW-ONL-W5EBP||UPS Plus 5 Extra External Battery Packs (44 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 4.75 KWH||2 Hours 10 Minutes|
- 2000 VA (2 kVA) / 1,800 Watt (1.8 kW)
- 55-150 Volt AC Input / 100/110/115/120/127 Volt AC Output
- Energy Efficient/High Efficiency UPS Mode >96.5% Efficiency When Enabled
- LCD Status Measurements Include Voltage, Frequency, Load Level, Battery Level, Output Current, and Estimated Remaining Backup Time
- Rack Mount (2U)
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay (Phase Locked To Input Power Source)
- Wide Frequency Input Range (44-66 Hz Auto Sensing) Allows For Generator Power To Be Used As A Primary Or Secondary Input Power Source (Using Automatic Transfer Switch Before UPS)
- Constant Voltage Regulation (±2%)
- Constant Frequency Regulation (±1 or ±3% Selectable)
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Allows For Greater Reliability Over Older UPS Designs And Superior Electric Noise Filtration
- >0.99 Input Power Factor / 0.9 Output Power Factor (Line Mode) / 0.965 Output Power Factor (High Efficiency Mode) For Superior Efficiency And Power Savings
- INPUT: 120 Volt, 20 Amp NEMA 5-20P (Plug)
- OUTPUT: 6x 120 Volt, NEMA 5-15/20R Battery & Surge Protected Receptacles (Standard Wall Receptacles)
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Dimensions (Inches): 17.3 X 3.5 X 17.5 (W x H x D) 2U
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95%, Non-Condensing
- Operating Elevation: 3,280 Feet Without De-Rating
- Cold Start Capable (Shipped With Cold Start Disabled, Will Enable Automatically After Receiving Power For The First Time After Shipping)
- cTUVus, cULus, and FCC Certified
- Includes Software For Windows Monitoring & Configuration
-Leoch DJW12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Leoch LP12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Betta Batteries 6-HCNFJ-7.2 (Lead Crystal), Or Battery Backup Power BBP-LIFEPO4-HDR-12V-7.2AH (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at email@example.com.
We started with just the controller (UPS) and slowly added external battery packs to boost our backup time. This unit has been reliable and they actually have customer support unlike most companies these days.
That’s the best ever customer service that I had. No matter of time, we had all supports by text, phone and email. Ross is knowledgeable and super friendly. UPS and batteries have good quality and they delivered them the same day. We will work with the Battery Backup Power and definitely recommend them to others.