Software Loaded For Specific Instrument Operation - The UPS is loaded with software settings that limit the voltage fluctuations to within the range specified within the instrument site preparation guide.
Cuts Utility/Electric Costs compared to other battery backup UPS systems.
Slashes Setup/Installation Costs by requiring only a single receptacle for the UPS to be plugged into for power. If you don't already have the required receptacle, it can be installed by an electrician in advance of receiving the UPS and typically costs a fraction of the cost that it would cost to normally hardwire the UPS into an electrical panel.
Reduces Setup Time as the system arrives on a mini pallet, plugs into your wall receptacle and is turned on with the ON button on the front LCD. Unpacking, setup, and power up can be done within 5-10 minutes with no tools.
Eliminates Down Time as short duration power outages, voltage inconsistencies, surges, and other power issues are isolated away from any equipment you attach to the output receptacles.
Prolongs Equipment Life as built in circuit protection and voltage regulation ensure only the correct operating voltage is provided to the instrument at all times. Our factory configures this variation of the battery backup UPS in power conditioning mode so the unit will NOT ever switch to bypass mode automatically which would potentially expose the attached equipment to the power problems and improper voltages.
Multiple Device Support as up to 1,800 watts of power consumption can be handled by the UPS.
Plug And Play Functionality, arrives ready to plug in and turn on.
- INPUT: NEMA 5-20P (Plug)
- 110, 115, or 120 Volts Single Phase, 20 Amp Breaker
- 8x NEMA 5-15/20R (Receptacles, 120 Volts)
*Fits Either NEMA 5-15P (Plug) Or NEMA 5-20P (Plug)
-Battery Backup Power Tower UPS User Guide.pdf
-Battery Backup Power Tower External Battery Pack User Guide.pdf
-Battery Backup Power SNMP Card Full User Guide.pdf
Spec Sheet/Cut Sheet:
-BBP Tower DSP Series Specification Sheet.pdf
4 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology (Phase Locked To Utility Power Allowing Seamless Transition To Backup Power).
|Model Number:||Description (Under Battery Options Drop Down):||Approximate Backup Time At Full Load:|
|BBP-AR-2K-CFXAUTO||UPS With Internal Batteries Only (4 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 0.43 KWH||11 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2K-CFXAUTO-WEBP||UPS Plus 1 Extra External Battery Pack (12 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 1.30 KWH||35 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2K-CFXAUTO-W2EBP||UPS Plus 2 Extra External Battery Packs (20 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 2.16 KWH||58 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2K-CFXAUTO-W3EBP||UPS Plus 3 Extra External Battery Packs (28 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 3.02 KWH||1 Hour 22 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2K-CFXAUTO-W4EBP||UPS Plus 4 Extra External Battery Packs (36 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 3.89 KWH||1 Hour 46 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2K-CFXAUTO-W5EBP||UPS Plus 5 Extra External Battery Packs (44 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 4.75 KWH||2 Hours 10 Minutes|
- 2000 VA (2 kVA) / 1,800 Watt (1.8 kW)
- 55-150 Volt AC Input / 100/110/115/120/127 Volt AC Output
- Energy Efficient/High Efficiency UPS Mode >96.5% Efficiency When Enabled
- LCD Status Measurements Include Voltage, Frequency, Load Level, Battery Level, Output Current, and Estimated Remaining Backup Time
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay (Phase Locked To Input Power Source)
- Wide Frequency Input Range (44-66 Hz Auto Sensing) Allows For Generator Power To Be Used As A Primary Or Secondary Input Power Source (Using Automatic Transfer Switch Before UPS)
- Constant Voltage Regulation (±1%)
- Constant Frequency Regulation (±1 or ±3% Selectable)
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Allows For Greater Reliability Over Older UPS Designs And Superior Electric Noise Filtration
- >0.99 Input Power Factor / 0.92 Output Power Factor (Line Mode) / 0.965 Output Power Factor (High Efficiency Mode) For Superior Efficiency And Power Savings
- Weight: 47.4 lbs.
- Dimensions (Inches): 6.73 X 11.3 X 17.4 (W x H x D)
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95%, Non-Condensing
- Operating Elevation: 3,280 Feet Without De-Rating
- Cold Start Capable (Shipped With Cold Start Disabled, Will Enable Automatically After Receiving Power For The First Time After Shipping)
- cTUVus, cULus, and FCC Certified
- Includes Software For Windows Monitoring & Configuration
-Leoch DJW12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Leoch LP12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Betta Batteries 6-HCNFJ-7.2 (Lead Crystal), Or Battery Backup Power BBP-LIFEPO4-HDR-12V-7.2AH (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.