Spec Sheet/Cut Sheet:
-BBP Tower DSP Series Specification Sheet.pdf
4 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology (Phase Locked To Utility Power Allowing Seamless Transition To Backup Power).
|Model Number:||Description (Under Battery Options Drop Down):||Approximate Backup Time At Full Load:|
|BBP-AR-2000-PSW-ONL||UPS With Internal Batteries Only (4 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 0.43 KWH||11 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000-PSW-ONL-WEBP||UPS Plus 1 Extra External Battery Pack (12 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 1.30 KWH||35 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000-PSW-ONL-W2EBP||UPS Plus 2 Extra External Battery Packs (20 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 2.16 KWH||58 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000-PSW-ONL-W3EBP||UPS Plus 3 Extra External Battery Packs (28 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 3.02 KWH||1 Hour 22 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000-PSW-ONL-W4EBP||UPS Plus 4 Extra External Battery Packs (36 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 3.89 KWH||1 Hour 46 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-2000-PSW-ONL-W5EBP||UPS Plus 5 Extra External Battery Packs (44 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 4.75 KWH||2 Hours 10 Minutes|
- 2000 VA (2 kVA) / 1,800 Watt (1.8 kW)
- 55-150 Volt AC Input / 100/110/115/120/127 Volt AC Output
- Energy Efficient/High Efficiency UPS Mode >96.5% Efficiency When Enabled
- LCD Status Measurements Include Voltage, Frequency, Load Level, Battery Level, Output Current, and Estimated Remaining Backup Time
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay (Phase Locked To Input Power Source)
- Wide Frequency Input Range (44-66 Hz Auto Sensing) Allows For Generator Power To Be Used As A Primary Or Secondary Input Power Source (Using Automatic Transfer Switch Before UPS)
- Constant Voltage Regulation (±1%)
- Constant Frequency Regulation (±1 or ±3% Selectable)
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Allows For Greater Reliability Over Older UPS Designs And Superior Electric Noise Filtration
- >0.99 Input Power Factor / 0.92 Output Power Factor (Line Mode) / 0.965 Output Power Factor (High Efficiency Mode) For Superior Efficiency And Power Savings
- INPUT: 120 Volt, 20 Amp NEMA 5-20P (Plug)
- OUTPUT: 8x 120 Volt, NEMA 5-15/20R Battery & Surge Protected Receptacles (Standard Wall Receptacles)
- Weight: 47.4 lbs.
- Dimensions (Inches): 6.73 X 11.3 X 17.4 (W x H x D)
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95%, Non-Condensing
- Operating Elevation: 3,280 Feet Without De-Rating
- Cold Start Capable (Shipped With Cold Start Disabled, Will Enable Automatically After Receiving Power For The First Time After Shipping)
- cTUVus, cULus, and FCC Certified
- Includes Software For Windows Monitoring & Configuration
-Leoch DJW12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Leoch LP12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Betta Batteries 6-HCNFJ-7.2 (Lead Crystal), Or Battery Backup Power BBP-LIFEPO4-HDR-12V-7.2AH (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This system is used with our PCR instruments. It does a great job of eliminating lost runs due to power issues.
This hardy little system will power anything you can plug into a standard outlet that is less than 15 amps @ 120 VAC. We use this for our mini-server rack, but we tested it by plugging in a heat gun and it powered it!
This unit is great for anything that consumes up to 15 amps @ 120 volts and is sensitive to voltage fluctuations.