The Battery Backup Power, Inc. hydrogen power generator is an emissions free replacement for diesel, gasoline, propane, and natural gas generators. It converts hydrogen gas into power via an onboard hydrogen tank which can be refilled with a local hydrogen delivery service or created onsite with tap water using the optional hydrogen gas generator.
- 125 KVA / 100KW Maximum Output
- Optional 120/208Y VAC Or 277/480Y VAC Input/Output
- 10' Container
- Requires External Hydrogen Tank (20' Container), Unlimited Expansion With Additional External Hydrogen Tanks
- Generates Power At ~$0.33 Per KWH Based On Current Hydrogen Prices
- Projected To Generate Power At ~$0.07 Per KWH Based On Government 1-1-1 Hydrogen Plan Within The Next 5 Years
We are Japanese trading company and project management consulting company.
We are trying to formulate a pilot project which is power generation unit using H2 gas produced by our H2 gas production plant under our internationally patented technology to produce H2 gas from metal magnesium. We would appreciate to have your quotation for your FC power generator having output capacity of 100kW.
ACE Japan Inc