The Battery Backup Power, Inc. hydrogen power generator is an emissions free replacement for diesel, gasoline, propane, and natural gas generators. It converts hydrogen gas into power via an onboard hydrogen tank which can be refilled with a local hydrogen delivery service or created onsite with tap water using the optional hydrogen gas generator.
- 1,250 KVA (1.25 MVA) / 1,000KW (1MW) Maximum Output
- Optional 120/208Y VAC Or 277/480Y VAC Input/Output
- 40' Container
- Requires External Hydrogen Tank (20' Container), Unlimited Expansion With Additional External Hydrogen Tanks
- Generates Power At ~$0.33 Per KWH Based On Current Hydrogen Prices
- Projected To Generate Power At ~$0.07 Per KWH Based On Government 1-1-1 Hydrogen Plan Within The Next 5 Years