Spec Sheet/Cut Sheet:
-BBP Convertible DSP Series Specification Sheet.pdf
4 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology (Phase Locked To Utility Power Allowing Seamless Transition To Backup Power).
Convertible design allows this system to be deployed in a tower or rack mount configuration.
Multiple Backup Time Options:
|Model Number:||Description (Under Battery Options Drop Down):||Approximate Backup Time At Full Load:|
|BBP-AR-1000RM-PSW-ONL||UPS With Internal Batteries Only (2 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 0.22 KWH||11 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-1000RM-PSW-ONL-WEBP||UPS Plus 1 Extra External Battery Pack (10 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 1.08 KWH||58 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-1000RM-PSW-ONL-W2EBP||UPS Plus 2 Extra External Battery Packs (18 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 1.94 KWH||1 Hour 44 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-1000RM-PSW-ONL-W3EBP||UPS Plus 3 Extra External Battery Packs (26 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 2.81 KWH||2 Hours 32 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-1000RM-PSW-ONL-W4EBP||UPS Plus 4 Extra External Battery Packs (34 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 3.67 KWH||3 Hours 19 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-1000RM-PSW-ONL-W5EBP||UPS Plus 5 Extra External Battery Packs (42 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 4.54 KWH||4 Hours 6 Minutes|
- 1000 VA (1 kVA) / 900 Watt (0.9 kW)
- 55-150 Volt AC Input / 100/110/115/120/127 Volt AC Output
- Energy Efficient/High Efficiency UPS Mode >96.5% Efficiency When Enabled
- LCD Status Measurements Include Voltage, Frequency, Load Level, Battery Level, Output Current, and Estimated Remaining Backup Time
- Rack Mount (2U)
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay (Phase Locked To Input Power Source)
- Wide Frequency Input Range (44-66 Hz Auto Sensing) Allows For Generator Power To Be Used As A Primary Or Secondary Input Power Source (Using Automatic Transfer Switch Before UPS)
- Constant Voltage Regulation (±2%)
- Constant Frequency Regulation (±1 or ±3% Selectable)
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Allows For Greater Reliability Over Older UPS Designs And Superior Electric Noise Filtration
- >0.99 Input Power Factor / 0.9 Output Power Factor (Line Mode) / 0.965 Output Power Factor (High Efficiency Mode) For Superior Efficiency And Power Savings
- INPUT: 120 Volt, 15 Amp NEMA 5-15P (Standard Wall Plug)
- OUTPUT: 6x 120 Volt, NEMA 5-15R Battery & Surge Protected Receptacles (Standard Wall Receptacles)
- Weight: 24.2 lbs.
- Dimensions (Inches): 17.3 X 3.5 X 15.4 (W x H x D) 2U
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95%, Non-Condensing
- Operating Elevation: 3,280 Feet Without De-Rating
- Cold Start Capable (Shipped With Cold Start Disabled, Will Enable Automatically After Receiving Power For The First Time After Shipping)
- cTUVus, cULus, and FCC Certified
- Includes Software For Windows Monitoring & Configuration
-Leoch DJW12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Leoch LP12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Betta Batteries 6-HCNFJ-7.2 (Lead Crystal), Or Battery Backup Power BBP-LIFEPO4-HDR-12V-7.2AH (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use this model at our school district in all of our IDF rooms. It lasts longer than other UPS systems we've purchased, rarely needs battery changes/service, and I can actually talk to a US based customer service person for orders or questions.
We use this UPS with our smaller lab instruments and it works very well to carry us through power outages and blips until our generator automatically turns on. It is compatible with generators. We used cheaper UPS systems in the past that wouldn't work when on generator power.
This is a sturdy little unit. It outlasted our CyberPower and APC units by 2 years and going. Great customer support, local to California and you can actually get someone on the phone.
This unit is installed in our server room and solved a voltage issue we were having that spontaneously shut off the server.