Spec Sheet/Cut Sheet:
-BBP 4.5-10KVA 1.0 PF Advanced Digital Tower Specification Sheet.pdf
Complete 5 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Heavy Duty Isolation Transformer, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology.
Extreme Energy Savings - Saves up to $1,892.16 per year over older model 6 KVA UPS systems in annual electricity costs due to energy efficiency enhancements.
Multiple Backup Time Options:
|Model Number:||Description (Under Battery Options Drop Down):||Approximate Backup Time At Full Load:|
|BBP-ADV-6000-PSW-ONL||UPS With Internal Batteries Only (20 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 2.16 KWH||15 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-6000-PSW-ONL-WEBPWC||UPS Plus 1 Extra External Battery Pack (80 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 8.64 KWH||1 Hour 0 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-6000-PSW-ONL-W2EBPWC||UPS Plus 2 Extra External Battery Packs (140 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 15.12 KWH||1 Hour 45 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-6000-PSW-ONL-W3EBPWC||UPS Plus 3 Extra External Battery Packs (200 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 21.60 KWH||2 Hours 31 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-6000-PSW-ONL-W4EBPWC||UPS Plus 4 Extra External Battery Packs (260 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 28.08 KWH||3 Hours 16 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-6000-PSW-ONL-W5EBPWC||UPS Plus 5 Extra External Battery Packs (320 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 34.56 KWH||
4 Hours 1 Minutes
*Note: The 6 kVA model now has 9 amp hour batteries installed instead pf the standard 7 amp hour batteries. This increases battery capacity and backup time by approximately 22%.
- 6000 VA (6 kVA) / 6,000 Watt (6 kW)
- N+1 And Parallel Operation Up To 24 kVA (4 Units In Series)
- Energy Efficient/High Efficiency UPS Mode
- LCD Status Measurements Include Voltage, Frequency, Load Level, Battery Level, Output Current, and Estimated Remaining Backup Time
- Tower With Casters
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay (Phase Locked To Input Power Source)
- Wide Frequency Input Range (44-66 Hz Auto Sensing) Allows For Generator Power To Be Used As A Primary Or Secondary Input Power Source (Using Automatic Transfer Switch Before UPS)
- Constant Voltage Regulation (±1%)
- Constant Frequency Regulation (±1 or ±3% Selectable)
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Allows For Greater Reliability Over Older UPS Designs And Superior Electric Noise Filtration
- >0.99 Input Power Factor / 1.0 Output Power Factor (Line Mode) / High Efficiency Mode For Superior Efficiency And Power Savings
- INPUT OPTIONS: Hardwire Terminal Block, NEMA 5-15P (Plug), NEMA 5-20P (Plug), NEMA L5-30P (Plug), NEMA 6-15P (Plug), NEMA 6-20P (Plug), NEMA L6-15P (Plug), NEMA L6-20P (Plug), NEMA L6-30P (Plug), NEMA L14-30P (Plug), Or Custom (Contact Us For Custom Or Unlisted Options)
- 110-280 VAC Single Phase Maximum Range
- 200-240 VAC Single Phase Recommended Range, 30 Amps
- OUTPUT OPTIONS: Hardwire Terminal Block, NEMA 5-15R (Receptacle), NEMA 5-20R (Receptacle), NEMA L5-30R (Receptacle), NEMA 6-15R (Receptacle), NEMA 6-20R (Receptacle), NEMA L6-15R (Receptacle), NEMA L6-20R (Receptacle), NEMA L6-30R (Receptacle), NEMA L14-30R (Receptacle), Or Custom (Contact Us For Custom Or Unlisted Options)
- 120, 110/220, 115/230, 120/240, 120/208, 208, 220, 230, or 240 Volts Single Phase
- UPS Weight (Excluding Optional External Battery Packs): 264 lbs.
- Dimensions (Inches): 9.5 X 26 X 20 (W x H x D)
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95%, Non-Condensing
- Operating Elevation: 3,280 Feet Without De-Rating
- Cold Start Capable (Shipped With Cold Start Disabled, Will Enable Automatically After Receiving Power For The First Time After Shipping)
- cTUVus, cULus, and FCC Certified
- Includes Software For Windows Monitoring & Configuration
-Leoch DJW12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Leoch LP12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Betta Batteries 6-HCNFJ-7.2 (Lead Crystal), Or Battery Backup Power BBP-LIFEPO4-HDR-12V-7.2AH (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at email@example.com.
Installation was simple and went without any problems. Charged up and put on line no problems. Great cost savings and customer service. Thank you so much for all you did for us.
Great customer support, fast to respond to any technical question.