-Battery Backup Power 6KVA-10KVA 1.0 PF Advanced Digital Tower UPS User Guide
-Battery Backup Power SNMP Card Full User Guide.pdf
Spec Sheet/Cut Sheet:
-BBP 4.5-10KVA 1.0 PF Advanced Digital Tower Specification Sheet.pdf
Complete 5 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Heavy Duty Isolation Transformer, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology.
Extreme Energy Savings - Saves up to $3,153.60 per year over older model 10 KVA UPS systems in annual electricity costs due to energy efficiency enhancements.
Multiple Backup Time Options:
|Model Number:||Description (Under Battery Options Drop Down):||Approximate Backup Time At Full Load:|
|BBP-ADV-10000-PSW-ONL||UPS With Internal Batteries Only (20 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 2.16 KWH||11 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-10000-PSW-ONL-WEBPWC||UPS Plus 1 Extra External Battery Pack (80 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 8.64 KWH||46 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-10000-PSW-ONL-W2EBPWC||UPS Plus 2 Extra External Battery Packs (140 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 15.12 KWH||1 Hour 21 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-10000-PSW-ONL-W3EBPWC||UPS Plus 3 Extra External Battery Packs (200 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 21.60 KWH||1 Hour 56 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-10000-PSW-ONL-W4EBPWC||UPS Plus 4 Extra External Battery Packs (260 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 28.08 KWH||2 Hours 31 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-10000-PSW-ONL-W5EBPWC||UPS Plus 5 Extra External Battery Packs (320 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 34.56 KWH||3 Hours 6 Minutes|
- 10000 VA (10 kVA) / 10,000 Watt (10 kW)
- N+1 And Parallel Operation Up To 40 kVA (4 Units In Series)
- Energy Efficient/High Efficiency UPS Mode
- LCD Status Measurements Include Voltage, Frequency, Load Level, Battery Level, Output Current, and Estimated Remaining Backup Time
- Tower With Casters
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay (Phase Locked To Input Power Source)
- Wide Frequency Input Range (44-66 Hz Auto Sensing) Allows For Generator Power To Be Used As A Primary Or Secondary Input Power Source (Using Automatic Transfer Switch Before UPS)
- Constant Voltage Regulation (±1%)
- Constant Frequency Regulation (±1 or ±3% Selectable)
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Allows For Greater Reliability Over Older UPS Designs And Superior Electric Noise Filtration
- >0.99 Input Power Factor / 0.9 Output Power Factor (Line Mode) / High Efficiency Mode For Superior Efficiency And Power Savings
- INPUT OPTIONS: Hardwire Terminal Block, NEMA 5-15P (Plug), NEMA 5-20P (Plug), NEMA L5-30P (Plug), NEMA 6-15P (Plug), NEMA 6-20P (Plug), NEMA L6-15P (Plug), NEMA L6-20P (Plug), NEMA L6-30P (Plug), NEMA L14-30P (Plug), NEMA 6-50P (Plug), NEMA 14-50P (Plug), Hubbell CS8265C (Plug), Or Custom (Contact Us For Custom Or Unlisted Options)
- 110-280 VAC Single Phase Maximum Range
- 200-240 VAC Single Phase Recommended Range, 50 Amps
- OUTPUT OPTIONS: Hardwire Terminal Block, NEMA 5-15R (Receptacle), NEMA 5-20R (Receptacle), NEMA L5-30R (Receptacle), NEMA 6-15R (Receptacle), NEMA 6-20R (Receptacle), NEMA L6-15R (Receptacle), NEMA L6-20R (Receptacle), NEMA L6-30R (Receptacle), NEMA L14-30R (Receptacle), NEMA 6-50R (Receptacle), NEMA 14-50R (Receptacle), Or Custom (Contact Us For Custom Or Unlisted Options)
- 120, 110/220, 115/230, 120/240, 120/208, 208, 220, 230, or 240 Volts Single Phase
- UPS Weight (Excluding Optional External Battery Packs): 294 lbs.
- Dimensions (Inches): 11.4 X 26 X 28 (W x H x D)
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95%, Non-Condensing
- Operating Elevation: 3,280 Feet Without De-Rating
- Cold Start Capable (Shipped With Cold Start Disabled, Will Enable Automatically After Receiving Power For The First Time After Shipping)
- cTUVus, cULus, and FCC Certified
- Includes Software For Windows Monitoring & Configuration
-Leoch DJW12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Leoch LP12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Betta Batteries 6-HCNFJ-7.2 (Lead Crystal), Or Battery Backup Power BBP-LIFEPO4-HDR-12V-7.2AH (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This unit is fantastic and versatile. It has a built in isolation transformer which allows you to select/wire pretty much any output voltage configuration you want. The input is 2 hots (L12 and N1) and 1 ground (G1). The N1 name is misleading, it is really for the second hot. If you were in another country where 230 VAC is the default, I guess it would neutral, but in the US, its HOT 2. The output terminal allows for a variety of configurations, but I always use 120/240VAC split phase. To get that, you put the included jumper on N11 and L22. Then output HOT 1 is N22, output NEUTRAL is either N11 or L22 (jumper), output HOT 2 is L11, and output GROUND is G2.
Our lab purchased (12) of the hardwire version of this UPS, one per instrument desk. Ever since our electrician installed these, we no longer experience instrument restarts, voltage issues, or any other power related issue. Thank goodness since every time the air compressor started (prior to installing these), everything in our lab lost power. Runs that take 4-8 hours would constantly need to be restarted. These 10KVA UPS systems have saved us so much money in labor and time.
We have 208VAC (really 204VAC) in our lab and our instruments require 230VAC. This unit provides backup to our instruments and corrects the facility voltage to a steady 230VAC which is required to stay within warranty of our instruments.