-Battery Backup Power Tower UPS User Guide.pdf
-Battery Backup Power Tower External Battery Pack User Guide.pdf
Spec Sheet/Cut Sheet:
-BBP Tower DSP Series Specification Sheet.pdf
4 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology (Phase Locked To Utility Power Allowing Seamless Transition To Backup Power).
Multiple Backup Time Options:
|Model Number:||Description (Under Battery Options Drop Down):||Approximate Backup Time At Full Load:|
|BBP-AR-1000-PSW-ONL||UPS With Internal Batteries Only (2 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 0.22 KWH||11 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-1000-PSW-ONL-WEBP||UPS Plus 1 Extra External Battery Pack (10 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 1.08 KWH||58 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-1000-PSW-ONL-W2EBP||UPS Plus 2 Extra External Battery Packs (18 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 1.94 KWH||1 Hour 44 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-1000-PSW-ONL-W3EBP||UPS Plus 3 Extra External Battery Packs (26 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 2.81 KWH||2 Hours 32 Minutes|
UPS Plus 4 Extra External Battery Packs (34 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 3.67 KWH
|3 Hours 19 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-1000-PSW-ONL-W5EBP||UPS Plus 5 Extra External Battery Packs (42 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 4.54 KWH||4 Hours 6 Minutes|
- 1000 VA (1 kVA) / 900 Watt (0.9 kW)
- 55-150 Volt AC Input / 100/110/115/120/127 Volt AC Output
- Energy Efficient/High Efficiency UPS Mode >96.5% Efficiency When Enabled
- LCD Status Measurements Include Voltage, Frequency, Load Level, Battery Level, Output Current, and Estimated Remaining Backup Time
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay (Phase Locked To Input Power Source)
- Wide Frequency Input Range (44-66 Hz Auto Sensing) Allows For Generator Power To Be Used As A Primary Or Secondary Input Power Source (Using Automatic Transfer Switch Before UPS)
- Constant Voltage Regulation (±1%)
- Constant Frequency Regulation (±1 or ±3% Selectable)
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Allows For Greater Reliability Over Older UPS Designs And Superior Electric Noise Filtration
- >0.99 Input Power Factor / 0.92 Output Power Factor (Line Mode) / 0.965 Output Power Factor (High Efficiency Mode) For Superior Efficiency And Power Savings
- INPUT: 120 Volt, 15 Amp NEMA 5-15P (Standard Wall Plug)
- OUTPUT: 6x 120 Volt, NEMA 5-15R Battery & Surge Protected Receptacles (Standard Wall Receptacles)
- Weight: 27.1 lbs.
- Dimensions (Inches): 6.1 X 10.2 X 15.9 (W x H x D)
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95%, Non-Condensing
- Operating Elevation: 3,280 Feet Without De-Rating
- Cold Start Capable (Shipped With Cold Start Disabled, Will Enable Automatically After Receiving Power For The First Time After Shipping)
- cTUVus, cULus, and FCC Certified
- Includes Software For Windows Monitoring & Configuration
-Leoch DJW12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Leoch LP12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Betta Batteries 6-HCNFJ-7.2 (Lead Crystal), Or Battery Backup Power BBP-LIFEPO4-HDR-12V-7.2AH (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at email@example.com.
Excellent unit. I have stress tested it many times. It passes the testing with excellent results. The fan, however, runs 24x7 with a noise level of 55 db at 1 meter. It is not clear to me why the 80x80x25 mm 12 V 4.4 Watt has to be so noisy and running non-stop.
I purchased this UPS to protect my gear if/when I need to switch to generator power. Working with BBP was a real joy. They answered my questions promptly, clearly and with patience. Their customer service was the best I’ve experienced. (Ross is awesome) Two hours after I made my order, they notified me that they had just sold out of the unit I wanted (1kVA),- and upgraded me to a larger unit (1.5kVA) without any charge! The UPS is built like a tank. The documentation is very thorough. Definitely going to buy more from them.
We use this with some low power instruments in our lab to fix spontaneous voltage problems.