Plug And Play 6 kVA / 5,400 Watt Digital Tower Battery Backup UPS And Voltage Regulator For Lab Instruments
Made For The Lab Environment
Cuts Utility/Electric Costs compared to other UPS systems.
Slashes Instrument Setup Costs by requiring only a single receptacle for the UPS to be installed at the lab (UPS has receptacles for the instruments and its accessories).
Reduces Instrument Setup Time as everything plugs into the UPS.
Eliminates Instrument Down Time as short duration power outages no longer turn off the instrument or damage it.
Prolongs Instrument Life as built in circuit protection and voltage regulation ensure only the correct operating voltage is provided to the instrument at all times.
Multiple Instrument Support as up to 5,400 VA of power consumption can be handled by the UPS. Has both 120 volt and 240 volt receptacles. Compatible with most LCMS, GCMS, HPLC, and other lab instruments. Have an ICP? Use our 10KVA model.
- Plug And Play Functionality, rolls off the pallet ready to plug in and turn on.
- INPUT: NEMA L6-30P (Plug)
- 208, 220, 230, or 240 Volts Single Phase, 30 Amp Breaker
- 8x NEMA 5-15/20R (Receptacles, 120 Volts)
*Fits Either NEMA 5-15P (Plug) Or NEMA 5-20P (Plug)
- 1x NEMA L5-30R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 120 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L5-30P (Plug, Twist Lock)
- 2x NEMA L6-15R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 240 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L6-15P (Plug, Twist Lock)
- 1x NEMA L6-20R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 240 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L6-20P (Plug, Twist Lock)
- 4x NEMA 6-15/20R (Receptacles, 240 Volts)
*Fits Either NEMA 6-15P (Plug) Or NEMA 6-20P (Plug)
- 1x NEMA L6-30R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 240 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L6-30P (Plug, Twist Lock)
- UPS Weight (Excluding Optional External Battery Packs): 264 lbs.
- Dimensions (Inches): 11.4 X 29.5 X 25.4 (W x H x D)
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95%, Non-Condensing
- Operating Elevation: 3,280 Feet Without De-Rating
- Cold Start Capable (Shipped With Cold Start Disabled, Will Enable Automatically After Receiving Power For The First Time After Shipping)
- cTUVus, cULus, and FCC Certified
- Includes Software For Windows Monitoring & Configuration
-Battery Backup Power 6KVA-10KVA Tower UPS User Guide
-Battery Backup Power 6KVA-10KVA External Battery Pack Tower UPS User Guide
-Battery Backup Power 6KVA-10KVA Tower UPS Parallel System Installation Guide
-Battery Backup Power 6KVA-10KVA Tower UPS Transformer User Guide
Spec Sheet/Cut Sheet:
-BBP 4.5-20KVA Tower DSP Series Specification Sheet.pdf
Complete 5 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Heavy Duty Isolation Transformer, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology.
Multiple Backup Time Options:
|Model Number:||Description (Under Battery Options Drop Down):||Approximate Backup Time At Full Load:|
|BBP-AR-6000-PSW-ONL||UPS With Internal Batteries Only (20 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each)||15 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-6000-PSW-ONL-WEBPWC||UPS Plus 1 Extra External Battery Pack (80 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each)||1 Hour 0 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-6000-PSW-ONL-W2EBPWC||UPS Plus 2 Extra External Battery Packs (140 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each)||1 Hour 45 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-6000-PSW-ONL-W3EBPWC||UPS Plus 3 Extra External Battery Packs (200 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each)||2 Hours 31 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-6000-PSW-ONL-W4EBPWC||UPS Plus 4 Extra External Battery Packs (260 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each)||3 Hours 16 Minutes|
|BBP-AR-6000-PSW-ONL-W5EBPWC||UPS Plus 5 Extra External Battery Packs (320 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each)||
4 Hours 1 Minutes
*Note: The 6 kVA model now has 9 amp hour batteries installed instead pf the standard 7 amp hour batteries. This increases battery capacity and backup time by approximately 22%.