Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) And Voltage Regulator For XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Jr.
The battery backup uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and voltage regulator for use with XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Jr. 3D printer with surge protector automatically provides defense against power problems. Give your 3D printer longer life while protecting it from harmful dirty power problems that may otherwise damage or degrade its performance. Much more than a battery in a box, every Battery Backup Power, Inc. system doubles as a power conditioner, actively correcting voltage issues left unresolved by the power company or created by other power hungry electronics in your production area (laser printers, HVAC systems, refrigeration equipment, etc.). Don’t lose your 3D print job 11 hours into a 12 hour print job because of a voltage problem or short term power outage.
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at email@example.com.
- Designed To Handle Variable Loads (Like 3D Printers)
- 425 VA / 255 Watt Maximum
- Simulated Sine Wave
- Line Interactive
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Factory Warranty: 2 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- 0.6 Power Factor
- 1 Battery, 12 Volt, 7.2 Amp Hour Rating, Replaceable
- 3 Battery, AVR & Surge Protected Outlets + 3 Surge Protected Outlets
- Estimated Run Time Based On Battery Configuration:
- 10 Minutes 22 Seconds
- UL Listed, Company Reference E128840
- Includes UPSMON Plus For Windows Monitoring & Configuration Software: Download Here
- Add A Power Failure Cellular Text/SMS Alert Module
- Free Shipping/Freight Within The United States Or To U.S. Based Freight Forwarder Specified Location (List U.S. Based Location Specified By Forwarder In Shipping Address For International Orders)
The Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Inverter Capacity XXXX VA / XXXX Watts Determines How Many Watts Can Be Used From The UPS (How Large Of An Electrical Load). This Stays Constant Even If Extra Batteries Are Added. For Example, A 600 Watt UPS Can Run 10x 60 Watt Light Bulbs.
Extra Batteries Or External Battery Packs/Cabinets Increase Run Time (The Time Electronics Can Be Run On Battery Power). Extra Batteries Do Not Increase The Inverter Capacity (How Many Watts Can Be Used From The UPS). For Example, A 600 Watt UPS Can Still Only Run 10x 60 Watt Light Bulbs, But With Extra Batteries, It Can Run Those Light Bulbs Much Longer.
Get an estimation of how long your electronics will run on backup battery power with this unit during a power outage. Write down the Power Factor, Number of Batteries, Voltage of Batteries, and Amp Hour Rating from above, then click here to go to our uninterruptible power supply (UPS) backup run time calculator.