Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) And Voltage Regulator For MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
- Designed To Handle Variable Loads (Like 3D Printers)
- 2000 VA / 1200 Watt
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Line Interactive
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Factory Warranty: 2 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Heavy Duty Industrial Grade For Constant Use
- Hot Swappable Batteries
- 0.6 Power Factor
- 4 Batteries, 12 Volt, 7.2 Amp Hour Rating Each
- 6 Battery & Surge Protected Outlets
- Estimated Run Time Based On Battery Configuration:
- 11 Minutes 31 Seconds
- For Use With MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
- UL Listed, Company Reference E128840
- Includes UPSMON Plus For Windows Monitoring & Configuration Software: Download Here
- Add A Power Failure Cellular Text/SMS Alert Module
- Free Shipping/Freight Within The United States Or To U.S. Based Freight Forwarder Specified Location (List U.S. Based Location Specified By Forwarder In Shipping Address For International Orders)
The Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Inverter Capacity XXXX VA / XXXX Watts Determines How Many Watts Can Be Used From The UPS (How Large Of An Electrical Load). This Stays Constant Even If Extra Batteries Are Added. For Example, A 600 Watt UPS Can Run 10x 60 Watt Light Bulbs.
Extra Batteries Or External Battery Packs/Cabinets Increase Run Time (The Time Electronics Can Be Run On Battery Power). Extra Batteries Do Not Increase The Inverter Capacity (How Many Watts Can Be Used From The UPS). For Example, A 600 Watt UPS Can Still Only Run 10x 60 Watt Light Bulbs, But With Extra Batteries, It Can Run Those Light Bulbs Much Longer.
Get an estimation of how long your electronics will run on backup battery power with this unit during a power outage. Write down the Power Factor, Number of Batteries, Voltage of Batteries, and Amp Hour Rating from above, then click here to go to our uninterruptible power supply (UPS) backup run time calculator.