Cuts Utility/Electric Costs compared to other battery backup UPS systems.
Slashes Setup/Installation Costs by requiring only a single receptacle for the UPS to be plugged into for power. If you don't already have the required receptacle, it can be installed by an electrician in advance of receiving the UPS and typically costs a fraction of the cost that it would cost to normally hardwire the UPS into an electrical panel.
Reduces Setup Time as the system arrives on a mini pallet with ramp included, rolls off the pallet, plugs into your wall receptacle, has a single switch/breaker on the back, and an ON button on the front LCD. The pre-installed dual voltage output PDU (power distribution unit) has all of the most used receptacles in North America so equipment can simply be plugged in. Unpacking, setup, and power up can be done within 5-10 minutes with only a Phillips screwdriver to unscrew the pallet blocks.
Eliminates Down Time as short duration power outages, voltage inconsistencies, surges, and other power issues are isolated away from any equipment you attach to the output receptacles.
Prolongs Equipment Life as built in circuit protection and voltage regulation ensure only the correct operating voltage is provided to the instrument at all times. Our factory configures this variation of the battery backup UPS in power conditioning mode so the unit will NOT ever switch to bypass mode which would potentially expose the attached equipment to the power problems and improper voltages.
Multiple Device Support as up to 10,000 VA of power consumption can be handled by the UPS. The output PDU has multiple receptacles and 2 simultaneous voltage outputs that match each receptacle type. Need less power? Use our 6KVA model.
- Plug And Play Functionality, rolls off the pallet ready to plug in and turn on.
- INPUT: NEMA 6-50P (Plug)
- 208, 220, 230, or 240 Volts Single Phase, 50 Amp Breaker
- 8x NEMA 5-15/20R (Receptacles, 110/115/120 Volts)
*Fits Either NEMA 5-15P (Plug) Or NEMA 5-20P (Plug)
- 1x NEMA L5-30R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 110/115/120 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L5-30P (Plug, Twist Lock)
- 2x NEMA L6-15R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 208/220/230/240 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L6-15P (Plug, Twist Lock)
- 1x NEMA L6-20R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 208/220/230/240 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L6-20P (Plug, Twist Lock)
- 4x NEMA 6-15/20R (Receptacles, 208/220/230/240 Volts)
*Fits Either NEMA 6-15P (Plug) Or NEMA 6-20P (Plug)
- 1x NEMA L6-30R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 208/220/230/240 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L6-30P (Plug, Twist Lock)
Spec Sheet/Cut Sheet:
-BBP 4.5-10KVA 1.0 PF Advanced Digital Tower Specification Sheet.pdf
Complete 5 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Heavy Duty Isolation Transformer, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology.
Extreme Energy Savings - Saves up to $3,153.60 per year over older model 10 KVA UPS systems in annual electricity costs due to energy efficiency enhancements.
Multiple Backup Time Options:
|Model Number:||Description (Under Battery Options Drop Down):||Approximate Backup Time At Full Load:|
|BBP-ADV-10000-PSW-ONL-650P-XXXXXXPDU (Fill In XXXXXX With 110220, 115230, or 120240)||UPS With Internal Batteries Only (20 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 2.16 KWH||11 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-10000-PSW-ONL-650P-XXXXXXPDU-WEBPWC (Fill In XXXXXX With 110220, 115230, or 120240)||UPS Plus 1 Extra External Battery Pack (80 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 8.64 KWH||46 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-10000-PSW-ONL-650P-XXXXXXPDU-W2EBPWC (Fill In XXXXXX With 110220, 115230, or 120240)||UPS Plus 2 Extra External Battery Packs (140 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 15.12 KWH||1 Hour 21 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-10000-PSW-ONL-650P-XXXXXXPDU-W3EBPWC (Fill In XXXXXX With 110220, 115230, or 120240)||UPS Plus 3 Extra External Battery Packs (200 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 21.60 KWH||1 Hour 56 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-10000-PSW-ONL-650P-XXXXXXPDU-W4EBPWC (Fill In XXXXXX With 110220, 115230, or 120240)||UPS Plus 4 Extra External Battery Packs (260 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 28.08 KWH||2 Hours 31 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-10000-PSW-ONL-650P-XXXXXXPDU-W5EBPWC (Fill In XXXXXX With 110220, 115230, or 120240)||UPS Plus 5 Extra External Battery Packs (320 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 34.56 KWH||3 Hours 6 Minutes|
- 10000 VA (10 kVA) / 10,000 Watt (10 kW)
- N+1 And Parallel Operation Up To 40 kVA (4 Units In Series)
- Energy Efficient/High Efficiency UPS Mode
- LCD Status Measurements Include Voltage, Frequency, Load Level, Battery Level, Output Current, and Estimated Remaining Backup Time
- Tower With Casters
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay (Phase Locked To Input Power Source)
- Wide Frequency Input Range (44-66 Hz Auto Sensing) Allows For Generator Power To Be Used As A Primary Or Secondary Input Power Source (Using Automatic Transfer Switch Before UPS)
- Constant Voltage Regulation (±1%)
- Constant Frequency Regulation (±1 or ±3% Selectable)
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Allows For Greater Reliability Over Older UPS Designs And Superior Electric Noise Filtration
- >0.99 Input Power Factor / 0.9 Output Power Factor (Line Mode) / High Efficiency Mode For Superior Efficiency And Power Savings
- UPS Weight (Excluding Optional External Battery Packs): 294 lbs.
- Dimensions (Inches): 11.4 X 26 X 28 (W x H x D)
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95%, Non-Condensing
- Operating Elevation: 3,280 Feet Without De-Rating
- Cold Start Capable (Shipped With Cold Start Disabled, Will Enable Automatically After Receiving Power For The First Time After Shipping)
- cTUVus, cULus, and FCC Certified
- Includes Software For Windows Monitoring & Configuration
-Leoch DJW12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Leoch LP12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Betta Batteries 6-HCNFJ-7.2 (Lead Crystal), Or Battery Backup Power BBP-LIFEPO4-HDR-12V-7.2AH (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at email@example.com.
I was contracted to install backup power at multiple vaccine clinics and hospitals. We used this model with (2) optional external battery packs at every location to provide ~12-14 hours minimum automatic backup power to vaccine freezers. This system is great. You only need a single NEMA 6-50R (receptacle, 200-240 volts, 50 amps) to plug into (similar to an electric dryer outlet). The system has a built in transformer, so the output is both 120 volts and 240 volts and has both receptacle types, so ANY freezer is plug and play compatible (regular, -20°, -80°, etc). The customers are happy because they can easily another 12-24 hours of backup by adding more external battery packs in the future (snaps in, no tools required). Also, these systems are UL listed, so they are 100% compliant with the National Electric Code, so no permitting issues. The best part is that I can actually get a hold of a live person who actually knows what they are talking about because this is a US company based in Rancho Santa Margarita, California.
Got 7 of them, work well for us.
We purchased (12) of these for our lab, one per LCMS. They have been performing amazingly. I didn't understand how easy they were to put into operation until they showed up. Each unit came on a mini-pallet with an included ramp. Each one was rolled off, plugged into the 208VAC receptacle we had installed prior, had the breaker on the back turned on, the power button on the front turned on, and the instrument + peripherals plugged in all under 10 minutes. The Shimadzu field service rep said this was the easiest and quickest UPS setup he had ever experienced. It really can be done by a lab tech alone as long as you have the right wall receptacle to plug the UPS into already installed/available (NEMA 6-50R).
We have 208VAC (really 204VAC) in our lab and our instruments require 230VAC. This unit provides backup to our instruments and corrects the facility voltage to a steady 230VAC which is required to stay within warranty of our instruments.
This unit regulates our 190 to 203 volts at our facility to steady 230 volt output for our ICP-OES instrument. We would be inoperable without it.