64.5 kWH Home Battery Backup And Energy Storage Systems (ESS) (120/240 Split Phase)
The whole home battery backup and energy storage system for generator replacement can power an average home's unaltered energy needs for over 24 hours. This can expand to over a week of backup power with minor energy consumption adjustments like selectively running HVAC, turning off all unnecessary lights, and powering down and unplugging all non-critical appliances.
Need more backup time? Just add another unit. The only limit is the number of circuits available on your electrical panel. One unit takes up one breaker space.
The system is UL and CE listed, made in the USA (California), and made up of LiFePO4 (lithium iron phosphate) batteries. LiFePO4 batteries are much, much safer than standard lithium batteries and have a 10 year minimum approximate useful life.
Besides acting as a whole home battery backup system, it also allows for demand charge reduction (lower electric bill), peak shaving (lower electric bill), and integrates with solar panels (micro inverter systems), wind power, or other energy sources.
Spec Sheet/Cut Sheet:
-Indoor Large Residential, Commercial, & Industrial ESS (Energy Storage Systems) Brochure
-Indoor Large Residential, Commercial, & Industrial ESS (Energy Storage Systems) Specifications
- Voltage/Connection: 120/240 Split Phase
- Uses 125 Amp Double Pole Breaker Minimum
- Power Rating: 24 KVA Minimum
- Battery Capacity: 64.5 kWh
- Typically Runs A 29 KVA Load For ~2 Hours
- Typically Runs A 15 KVA Load For ~4 Hours
- Typically Runs A 10 KVA Load For ~ 6 Hours
- Typically Runs A 5 KVA Load For ~ 12 Hours
- DC Bus Voltage: 384 Volts
- DC Amp Hours: 180 Ah
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 20" x 48" x 80"
- Weight: 1,500 lbs
- Compliance: CE, UL
- Batteries Are UL 1973
- Inverter Is UL 1741
- Standard Warranty: 10 Years
- Operation Mode: On Grid or Off Grid
- Part Number: BBP-EP-29KVA-64KWH-120240SP
For more information, please contact Battery Backup Power, Inc. at by phone at (855) 330-7799, by chat (lower right hand corner of this screen), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.