Cuts Utility/Electric Costs compared to other battery backup UPS systems.
Slashes Setup/Installation Costs by requiring only a single receptacle for the UPS to be plugged into for power. If you don't already have the required receptacle, it can be installed by an electrician in advance of receiving the UPS and typically costs a fraction of the cost that it would cost to normally hardwire the UPS into an electrical panel.
Reduces Setup Time as the system arrives on a mini pallet with ramp included, rolls off the pallet, plugs into your wall receptacle, has a single switch/breaker on the back, and an ON button on the front LCD. The pre-installed dual voltage output PDU (power distribution unit) has all of the most used receptacles in North America so equipment can simply be plugged in. Unpacking, setup, and power up can be done within 5-10 minutes with only a Phillips screwdriver to unscrew the pallet blocks.
Eliminates Down Time as short duration power outages, voltage inconsistencies, surges, and other power issues are isolated away from any equipment you attach to the output receptacles.
Prolongs Equipment Life as built in circuit protection and voltage regulation ensure only the correct operating voltage is provided to the instrument at all times. Our factory configures this variation of the battery backup UPS in power conditioning mode so the unit will NOT ever switch to bypass mode which would potentially expose the attached equipment to the power problems and improper voltages.
Multiple Device Support as up to 6,000 VA of power consumption can be handled by the UPS. The output PDU has multiple receptacles and 2 simultaneous voltage outputs that match each receptacle type. Need more power? Use our 10KVA model.
- Plug And Play Functionality, rolls off the pallet ready to plug in and turn on.
- INPUT: NEMA L6-30P (Plug)
- 208, 220, 230, or 240 Volts Single Phase, 30 Amp Breaker
- 8x NEMA 5-15/20R (Receptacles, 110/115/120 Volts)
*Fits Either NEMA 5-15P (Plug) Or NEMA 5-20P (Plug)
- 1x NEMA L5-30R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 110/115/120 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L5-30P (Plug, Twist Lock)
- 2x NEMA L6-15R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 208/220/230/240 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L6-15P (Plug, Twist Lock)
- 1x NEMA L6-20R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 208/220/230/240 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L6-20P (Plug, Twist Lock)
- 4x NEMA 6-15/20R (Receptacles, 208/220/230/240 Volts)
*Fits Either NEMA 6-15P (Plug) Or NEMA 6-20P (Plug)
- 1x NEMA L6-30R (Receptacle, Twist Lock, 208/220/230/240 Volts)
*Fits NEMA L6-30P (Plug, Twist Lock)
Spec Sheet/Cut Sheet:
-BBP 4.5-10KVA 1.0 PF Advanced Digital Tower Specification Sheet.pdf
Complete 5 Tier Power Protection System – Surge Protection, Real Time Power Conditioning With Voltage Regulation, Heavy Duty Isolation Transformer, Pure Sine Wave Output, & Always On Double Conversion Backup Power Technology.
Extreme Energy Savings - Saves up to $1,892.16 per year over older model 6 KVA UPS systems in annual electricity costs due to energy efficiency enhancements.
Multiple Backup Time Options:
|Model Number:||Description (Under Battery Options Drop Down):||Approximate Backup Time At Full Load:|
|BBP-ADV-6000-PSW-ONL-L630P-XXXXXXPDU (Fill In XXXXXX With 110220, 115230, or 120240)||UPS With Internal Batteries Only (20 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 2.16 KWH||15 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-6000-PSW-ONL-L630P-XXXXXXPDU-WEBPWC (Fill In XXXXXX With 110220, 115230, or 120240)||UPS Plus 1 Extra External Battery Pack (80 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 8.64 KWH||1 Hour 0 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-6000-PSW-ONL-L630P-XXXXXXPDU-W2EBPWC (Fill In XXXXXX With 110220, 115230, or 120240)||UPS Plus 2 Extra External Battery Packs (140 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 15.12 KWH||1 Hour 45 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-6000-PSW-ONL-L630P-XXXXXXPDU-W3EBPWC (Fill In XXXXXX With 110220, 115230, or 120240)||UPS Plus 3 Extra External Battery Packs (200 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 21.60 KWH||2 Hours 31 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-6000-PSW-ONL-L630P-XXXXXXPDU-W4EBPWC (Fill In XXXXXX With 110220, 115230, or 120240)||UPS Plus 4 Extra External Battery Packs (260 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 28.08 KWH||3 Hours 16 Minutes|
|BBP-ADV-6000-PSW-ONL-L630P-XXXXXXPDU-W5EBPWC (Fill In XXXXXX With 110220, 115230, or 120240)||UPS Plus 5 Extra External Battery Packs (320 Batteries, 12 Volts, 9 Amp Hours Each) 34.56 KWH||
4 Hours 1 Minutes
*Note: The 6 kVA model now has 9 amp hour batteries installed instead pf the standard 7 amp hour batteries. This increases battery capacity and backup time by approximately 22%.
- 6000 VA (6 kVA) / 6,000 Watt (6 kW)
- N+1 And Parallel Operation Up To 24 kVA (4 Units In Series)
- Energy Efficient/High Efficiency UPS Mode
- LCD Status Measurements Include Voltage, Frequency, Load Level, Battery Level, Output Current, and Estimated Remaining Backup Time
- Tower With Casters
- Pure Sine Wave Clean Output To Operate And Maximize The Life Of Even The Most Sensitive Electronics
- Online (Double Conversion) - Highest Level Of Protection Available - Battery Power Always Engaged, No Switching Delay (Phase Locked To Input Power Source)
- Wide Frequency Input Range (44-66 Hz Auto Sensing) Allows For Generator Power To Be Used As A Primary Or Secondary Input Power Source (Using Automatic Transfer Switch Before UPS)
- Constant Voltage Regulation (±1%)
- Constant Frequency Regulation (±1 or ±3% Selectable)
- Factory Warranty: 3 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years On Electronics And 1 Year Warranty On Batteries
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Allows For Greater Reliability Over Older UPS Designs And Superior Electric Noise Filtration
- >0.99 Input Power Factor / 1.0 Output Power Factor (Line Mode) / High Efficiency Mode For Superior Efficiency And Power Savings
- UPS Weight (Excluding Optional External Battery Packs): 264 lbs.
- Dimensions (Inches): 9.5 X 26 X 20 (W x H x D)
- Operating Temperature: 32°-104° F
- Operating Humidity: 20%~95%, Non-Condensing
- Operating Elevation: 3,280 Feet Without De-Rating
- Cold Start Capable (Shipped With Cold Start Disabled, Will Enable Automatically After Receiving Power For The First Time After Shipping)
- cTUVus, cULus, and FCC Certified
- Includes Software For Windows Monitoring & Configuration
-Leoch DJW12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Leoch LP12-9.0 (Lead Acid), Betta Batteries 6-HCNFJ-7.2 (Lead Crystal), Or Battery Backup Power BBP-LIFEPO4-HDR-12V-7.2AH (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
Do you need a PDF quote or a custom emergency backup solution? Email us at email@example.com.
We purchased 8 of these systems (6KVA + 5 External Battery Packs), one for each -80 vaccine freezer in a separate location. We are going through a massive snow storm now and each of these systems was tested for 6+ hours due to a wide spread weather related outage. These guys are great. They are based in the United States, their product support team is responsive and helpful, and we were able to get these systems all within 9 business days.
We use these with our SCIEX instruments. Have been using this company since 2014. You get what you see, customer service is excellent, and they are based in the United States. The price is where it is because this is a premium product. We bought cheaper same size/spec UPS systems from other suppliers and ended up trashing them and replacing them with this company's products. You can't go wrong. You get what you pay for and this company delivers.
Our company purchased (15) of these, each for a separate location/lab. This UPS works with every model Agilent GCMS we have flawlessly. We have been using Battery Backup Power, Inc. UPS systems since 2014 and they have been reliable, easy to setup, and the company has customer service based in California, so you can actually talk to a person if you have any questions or need support.
This system is so easy to install. We ordered it for our Shimadzu GCMS and it was truly plug and play. It corrected our facility voltage from 208 volts to 230 volts which was required for the instrument. All we needed was a single NEMA L6-30 receptacle to plug the UPS into. It has all the correct receptacles for the instrument and its peripherals to plug into.
This system has carried my GCMS instrument through multiple power outages which are regular with LADWP as my utility company.